Please note that when you use the johnson banks’ website several cookies are copied onto your computer or device. A “cookie” is a small text file that holds some website settings and is not used to track you in any way and just helps manage your session on the site and is automatically removed soon after you leave.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to block all cookies, parts of the johnson banks’ website may not work properly.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Further information on how to prompt or block cookies on various browsers is available on the All about cookies website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
List of cookies used on the johnson banks website:
• _utma – Used by Google Analytics to identify unique visitors v returning visitors
• _utmb – Used by Google Analytics for generally visitor tracking. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site
• _utmc – Used by Google Analytics for generally visitor tracking. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site
• _utmz – Used by Google Analytics for tracking source visits (i.e. where the user came from)
• SNjohnsonbankscouk – Session cookie essential for website to work. Cookie doesn’t record any specific credentials